Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Request for cancellation and refund should be made in writing (email or sms). Verbal communication will not be accepted.
- Refund will be paid in cheque only (no cash) within 15 days after the conclusion of the camp.
Refund rules for cancellation
> More than 45 days prior to departure 100% camp cost (for bus travel) or the cost after deducting airline / railway cancellation charges if any.
> Between 30 to 44 days prior to departure 80% of the camp cost.
> Between 29 - 20 days prior to departure 50% of the camp cost.
> 19 days or less than that prior to departure - No Refund.
Please note, wherever gypsy rides are involved, no refund of safari charges shall be offered.
The tour may be pre-poned/ post-poned/ cancelled by the company in certain circumstances which are beyond its control like earthquake, epidemic or any other natural calamity, political disturbance, security problems etc., and guest agrees to co-operate with the company`s decision and make necessary suitable adjustments.
Covid – 19 Postponed camps policies for the year 2020-2021.
- The camps postponed in from Summer 2020 due to Covid – 19 outbreak will be conducted in November 2020 OR in Summer 2021, depending on the government guidelines.
- Participants are requested to make the decision whether to opt for postponement or cancellation of these camps by 31st May 2020.
- Thos who opt for cancellation:
> The refunds will be processed and transferred directly to the client’s account within 1st week of June.
> The refund amount will remain the same as discussed previously on Whatsapp group.
- Those who opt for Postponement for the new dates:
> The new dates will be announced well in advance.
> There will be a registration date with 15 days gap after announcement of dates to give participants time to check their availability.
> The participant will have to register by the given registration date and give confirmation for booking new railway tickets.
> Incase the participant is not available for the new dates:
- Participant can cancel and take the same refund amount as discussed earlier.
- Participant can sponsor a cousin/sibling/friend from a different school to go on this camp.
> No refund can be paid to the participant once the registration is confirmed and the new tickets are booked
- The regular cancellation and refund policies will not be applicable for the covid – 19 postponed camps.